Kindly follow the below steps to add/setup each project's Users:
1) Make sure you are logged-in to the right project using the Web Dashboard of the Onsite System.
2) Only if you are logged-in with "Project Admin" privileges will you be able to see the "Setup" menu item on the left.
3) Click on "Setup"
4) Click on the "Users" sub-menu item under the "Setup" main menu item
5) To Add a new User, click on the "ADD USERS" button located on the top-right section of the Users interface
- You can choose to Add the User details using the web interface provided. In this case, please click on the "Add New User" under the "ADD USERS" button-menu. Simply fill-in the User's information and most importantly the user "Role" (check the Note at the end for further details) and then click "Create".
- You can choose to Add the User details by importing from the Company's library (Clone or Copy). In this case, please click on the "Import From Company Library" under the "ADD USERS" button-menu. The below interface is displayed. Simply select the User you want to import or "clone", edit the details you want changed for the new User, click the "Import" button at the bottom of the page to confirm.
- You can choose to Add the User details by importing from Excel. In this case, please click on the "Import From Excel" under the "ADD USERS" button-menu. An Excel Template file can be downloaded from the interface shown by clicking on "Download Template Excel". If you have a ready Excel to upload, simply click on the folder/browse icon , select the file from your computer and submit. The File is then uploaded and loaded to be used as the new User.
6) To edit a user, click on the edit button next to the user you want to edit. If the user is disabled on company level, then you will receive a notification saying that the user is disabled on company level and you are unable to edit it. Otherwise, you will be redirected to the edit form.
7) In the Edit form, you have at the bottom the feature to change the user password either by resetting the password or by editing the current one. You also have the feature to send the password by email by clicking on "Email Password" button.
8) To edit the user's permissions, click on the permission button next to the team you want to edit its permissions.
A new form will open having the list of all the teams. You can change the role for each team one by one or you can apply same role for all the teams by clicking "Apply to All" button at the top.
Two cases are available:
- Values are inherited from user's team access permissions: In this case, the permissions of the user are the permissions of the user team. And a label describing the case is shown at the top right side
- Values are not inherited from user's team access permissions: In this case, the permissions of the user are different than the user team's permission. A "Reset to Team Permissions" is shown on the top right side
* Default user Roles are of several types:
- No Access: this type is usually used with users that you want to revoke all privileges from. Users with this role set cannot access the system anymore.
- Viewer: this role allows the assigned user to only view certain plans and issues. Usually this user role is associated with Teams assigned the Viewer role.
- Fix: this role is usually assigned to users belonging to sub-contracting teams. They can only view and update issues assigned to them.
- Rectify: this role is usually assigned to users belonging to main contractor teams. They can add issues and assign them to sub-contractors. If CCOI is set in the Teams Setup page, then the user under this role can close issues he assigned.
- Verify/Close: this role is usually assigned to users belonging to consultancy teams. They can add/view/update/close the issues they assign to contractors and sub-contractors, but only verify issues that were created by Clients or Client/Individual.
- Client: this role is usually assigned to users belonging to client representative teams (Developer). They can add/update/close the issues they assign to contractors and sub-contractors. Can only view issues created by the same Team s/he belongs to.
- Client/Individual: this role is usually assigned to single users assigned the Tenant team role. Can only view self-created issues.