To filter the issues you are viewing on any plan:
- Login to the project you are using (check Login section)
- Simply click on the button on the top right side of the screen. A menu is displayed.
- You can click on any of the criteria listed to view its more detailed filtering options.
- For example: clicking on the “Status” filter criteria will uncover a new list containing all the statuses you can use to filter.
- To remove or cancel a particular filter, simply navigate back to the criteria and option under it using the same steps listed previously and click again on each.
- You can also remove or cancel all filters for a particular criterion by clicking the filter button and then the “red X” button next to that criterion.
- Multi-filtering is enabled, in other words, you can filter from different types of criteria and/or from different options under each criterion at the same time in order to have a better visual experience or simply find the issues of interest.