Locations determine what area of the project the Issue or form belongs to. A location can determine a unique room. When adding an Issue, it will be automatically attached to the current location/room/plan
Adding locations is recommended to be done at the beginning of the project, throughout all plans so that issues and inspections can be added to all areas.
To add a Location on the Onsite iOS APP:
- Click on the “+” button located at the bottom right of your screen
- An “X” shaped bi-directional arrows icon appears on the screen along with a “-“ and “+” sign showing on its sides. Click “+” to confirm its location or “-“ to cancel adding it.
- After clicking the “+” sign, a small form appears where you need to fill in the Name of the Location and a short description of it for later reference.
- After filling the information, click “Save” (top-left area of the pop-up window).
- The “X” shaped bi-directional arrows icon changes color to Red .