An issue stack is a collection of issues located in a small area. Instead of cluttering the map with various icons in a small space, you can stack them into a single icon.
To create an issue stack on the Onsite iOS APP:
- Drill-down to the area where the issues exists (check drill-down)
- Press on any of the issues. (LONG PRESS)
- A menu appears. Click on “Group”.
- A message appears at the top requesting that you click on the other issue you want to group with the first one you selected.
- Click on the other issue you want to stack.
- The two issues are stacked and their icons replaced by a single icon similar to this one: